There is something so peaceful to me about the snow. I know everyone says I'm going to grow to hate it, but for now, I like it. Nothing quite makes me happier than looking outside my window to a winter wonderland.
It's even better now since I put up my christmas tree up today. It's a pretty awesome tree if I do say so myself. It has everything from a Iron Man ornament to "I Love Lucy" ornament. And everything in between (except I just realized that I don't even have a Indiana Jones ornament and that is quite shocking to me, that's it, I better go get one.)

We just got back from a most wonderful time in St. George for Thanksgiving. It started out a little scary when we thought a blizzard was going to ruin our plans, but my work was so awesome and let whoever was traveling leave earlier so we could miss the storm and travel safe. We made it safe and sound with no bad weather whatsoever. It was a great weekend full of family, food and fun! We had dinner with my side of the family and everything was delicious! And there's nothing like being surrounded by family. It's the best! It was the first time all of my siblings had been together at once in a really long time. It was a good time and we had fun and enjoyed each others company as usual. I must say that we have a pretty rocking family. Then we went over to Brandon's parents to have dessert with his family later that night. I truly am so blessed to have such wonderful In-laws!! They are amazing people and so sweet. I love being with them and always look forward to seeing them. I love the holidays and all the time we get to spend with family! Can't wait for christmas!
We also got family pictures taken with both families. We got them taken with the Holdaway side a few weeks ago and with the Frisbey side over the Thanksgiving break. I think they look great and am really excited about them!
Holdaway's:

What a good lookin' bunch!


It was really cold that day!
Frisbey's:

Another good looking group!


Hope everyone had a fun and safe Thanksgiving! I know I did!! Thanks to both of our families for housing and feeding us!
2 comments:
Cute haircut! And I'm glad you don't hate the snow yet.
Oh, I've always loved the snow ( I think we appreciate it since we never had it growing up, people who grew up in it take it for granted) It is so peaceful and serene. I especially love it when everything is totally covered an no one has been out to make tracks yet! I'm still waiting for a winter storm here, we're still watching the last of the leaves fall.
Cute haircut! I haven't seen it that short forever!
Post a Comment