Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July!

Well since it's now pretty much the end of the month and I have only done 1 post this month...which happened to be at the very first of the month too, I figured it was probably time to do another post. This month has been great with lot's of fun activities. I like the 2 holidays in July but I hate the heat during this time so you might say I have a love/hate relationship with July. First off, the 4th of July! I love this holiday! The first things that always comes to mind is fireworks and good food. We spent the day going shot gun shooting and having a barbeque with my parents. Later that night Brandon and I lit off some fireworks and I happen so snap this little beauty from our fireworks show...

Ok ok , so that's not an actual picture of what mine and Brandon's firework show looked like, but I'm telling ya, it looks pretty close.

For the 24th we didn't do too much, the weather was kinda crumy that day and hot and HUMID. But we spent most of the day with Brandon's family enjoying each others company, eating at red robin, and watching brandon almost light our car and me on fire whilest playing with matches. haha Silly boy! We tried lighting off fireworks but the wind was blowing too hard and the weather just was all together not good. So we postponed it til a few nights later. We also watched "Bedtime stories" with his fam too and I must say that I totally enjoy that movie.


I can't really think of anything else too exciting..OH! Brandon finished up his summer classes, which according to our calculations of all his credits, he now has his associates degree!!! Hurray!!!! Only 1 more year to go til his Bachelors! I'm such a proud little wifey. He's so awesome about his schooling and he works so hard to make sure he'll get a good education to be able to support us. And I LOVE that he LOVES his degree! That makes me happy knowing that he'll be happy with his job and he won't be stuck at some job that he really doesn't want to do but feels forced to do it. If that makes sense. He such a wonderful example to me and he amazes me everyday. Yeah anyways....
I think that's all for today! Nothing too exciting, but at least it's a post!

0 comments: