I can't believe I haven't blogged about this yet but Brandon and I are going to Germany in November!!!! Whooohooo! Brandon served his mission there and we really really wanted to go back and visit so we finally just took the plunge a couple of months ago and bought tickets! I am so excited to go and I feel like I'm going to a whole other world (imagine me breaking out into the song "A whole new world") We are just going to do all the fun tourist stuff. We are going to stay with some of his old companions too just to save on some money. I'm not sure what our whole trip is going to entail, but I'm excited. Plus Brandon already knows the language and the area so that'll save us a ton of time standing there trying to communicate with people or figuring out what place is where. November seems like forever away but we are getting closer! It's only like 6 more months! We will be there over Thanksgiving, which sucks, but it was the cheapest price we could find and Brandon will only end up missing like 3 days of school instead of a whole week. I had a "nicole moment" with Brandon (he get's a lot of those, poor guy) I asked him "Well why don't we celebrate Thanksgiving with one of your companions over there?" and he so nicely put his arm around me and said "Cause, babe, they don't celebrate Thanksgiving over there." Right...I knew that! ha..ha. Anyways, we are thrilled and can't wait to go!

This is the castle that they modeled the disneyland castle from and yes we are totally gonna go see it!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Spreken Ze Deutch?
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You never told me sis! That will be so fun! I am jealous! I totally want you to tell me all about it when you guys get back from your trip. Also, we didn't have much time to catch up this past trip. Sorry things were so hectic. Hope you guys can break a way one of these weekends and come back up. Love you and miss ya!
ASh
haha... I would have said the same thing about Thanksgiving... :)
Hey- Are you guys coming to the reunion (Since you're doublely inclined?) :) We're doing a little tribute to Kevin and other guys serving our country, and we'd like for you to be there to accept something for him... Please let me know! Thanks!! :)
How exciting you are going to Germany. I have always wanted to go! My husband will be going for military this month so I don't get to go with him. Enjoy it for me!
Post a Comment