Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!



Today was my sweet Brandon's 23rd birthday!!! And we were lucky enough to have it fall on a saturday. It was such a fun day and we enjoyed every minute of it. We woke up and I made Brandon's favorite breakfast, Kix cereal!!!! ("kid tested, mother approved") We then decided that it was too nice of a day to stay at home so we got together with my parents and Brandon's parents and we went out shotgun shooting! Lame me, I totally forgot the camera, so no pictures :( Which is sad cause I actually did semi ok at hitting the little clay pigeon things (talk about the next Rambo!!! Or maybe Ramborina) After shooting we relaxed for a bit and then went out to Iggy's with Brandon's family for his big birthday dinner. After dinner brandon and I broke into our piggy bank and we went and played some arcade games. It was so fun and I totally felt like I was a little kid again. We even won us some fun prizes with our tickets. We traded them in for a whoopi cushion (that's right!), a candy necklace, and some laffy taffy. On our way home we stopped for some ice cream and watched "I am Legend", one of Brandon's favorites. It was such a fun day and we had an awesome time spending the day together. I love my Brandon so much and I'm so grateful everyday for him. Happy birthday babe! I love you!!!!!



1 comments:

Aleisha said...

Happy birthday Brandon. Looks like you guys had a way fun day!