Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland

One of my favorite things ever is when it snows in St. George!!! And over the past couple of days, it surely did snow..A LOT!!! I loved every second of it (well, except for when I had to drive home in it from work all the way from Hurricane!) And what are you supposed to do when it snows? Build a Snowman!!!! That's exactly what Brandon and I did! After searching high and low for snow gear that we don't have (ha) we finally found brandon's snow gear and he was so sweet to let me wear it (awww...) I looked pretty dang hot in it too. All I could think of was the little brother in the movie "A Christmas Story" I was a giant marshmellow who "couldn't put my arms down!" Sadly I didn't snap a picture of my lovely outfit. Sad Story. Then Brandon decided he'd just wear pants and a sweater, and after about 3.5 seconds of playing in the snow with bare hands, he decided he needed gloves. So once again we searched, but the only thing we could come up with was rubber yellow cleaning gloves!!!! HA! It was hot.





3 comments:

Aleisha said...

WOW that is a heck of alot of SNOW!!! SO Coolio! All we've been getting is rain...boring. It was 70* one day then we have a few snowflakes the next day, now it's back to rain. NY weather is kinda boring.

Lenzi said...

AW! Cute little hubby and wifey playin' in the snow!

Ashlee said...

Nicole! Looks like you had so much fun playing in the snow! I can't believe how much snow you got! We have between 4-5 inches up here. i am so not used to it. Love the snowman.