Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SO EXCITING!

I have decided that I have the BEST Aunt and Uncle in the world. They had bought my grandma a really nice house down here in st. george a few years ago, and unfortunatly a couple of weeks ago she had to be moved into a assisted living center. After that my aunt and uncle didn't want to sell the house or rent it out to anyone they didn't know, so they were kind enough to offer it to me and Brandon to move into! They told us that we could pay the same amount of rent that we did at our apartment so not to get us too stressed about having to pay a higher payment! So we're are moving into a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house for the same price as our apartment! We feel so blessed and so grateful to them for giving us this awesome opportunity! We couldn't be more excited! Finally we can watch movies at the volume that we want and we can stomp on the ground and jump up and down without having to worry about making the neighbors mad! It'll be a lot more responsibility for us because of yard work, a few more payments, but I know that we can handle. Did I mention that our kitchen will be HUGE!!! And we have a GARAGE!!! As you can see...we are very excited (but I'm not very excited about the packing and acutally moving part, the mess drives me nuts!)

1 comments:

Aleisha said...

AHH that is exciting!!!

Sorry I'm just catching up with all the news...THAT IS SO Cool!!!! SNifF* I'm so happy for you.

Darling, You MUST Take picture as soon as your all moved in. I want to see your first house!! (and yard--ahhh you have a yard!!!)

All loves~