My birthday was a couple of days ago (cinco de mayo!! woot!) and it was such a fun day. The day before my family gathered at my parents house to celebrate the whole crews birthday (my twin brother and I were born on my older brothers birthday! 3 out of 4!) So we played a little wii and ate some dinner and had some strawberry shortcake. Then on my actual birthday, I worked all day and Brandon came to work and had some lunch with me and brought me a daisy (my favorite!) Then when I got home I opened presents and got my Indiana Jones trilogy that I wanted (yes I'm a HUGE fan, don't judge) Then we walked over to the pizza factory express and had some yummy dinner and topped it off with a snow cone :) After that Brandon had made the mistake of telling me we could go see a movie, any movie I want since it was my birthday, so I, of course, picked a chick flick. We went and saw "Made of Honor" so cute. I loved it. Brandon, not so much. But thats what he gets for telling me I can choose. But all and all it was a good birthday. Plus it was fun to reminse since it was the year anniversary of our 2nd date! Precious. 
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
My Birthday
Posted by Brandon, Nicole and Lucy at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment